Friday, February 5, 2016

Tasting--Be Bright Pinot Grigio





















Name: Be Bright 
Variety: Pinot Grigio
Region: California
Country: USA
Year: 2013
Price: Regular $10, Sale $5.95

Winery Review:


-"This effortless Pinot Grigio keeps things light, with sun-ripened citrus flavors and a crisp, fresh finish. An instant taste of optimism, perfect for setting a carefree mood at any occasion. Serve chilled for total deliciousness."


My Review:


**Disclaimer:  I am fighting a wicked cold, so my reviews this week may not be the best**


-82 Points

-This wine was less strong on the nose. There were subtle hints of citrus. To the taste, this wine was a straight grape flavor; pretty standard white wine. I had a hard time putting my tastebuds to anything specific. I tried this wine on its own without food.
Master Your Mixology

Shop Now

No comments:

Post a Comment