Friday, February 5, 2016

Tasting--Dynamite Sauvignon Blanc






Name: Dynamite Vineyards Sauvignon Blanc
Variety: Sauvignon Blanc
Region: Lake County, Sonoma, California
Country: USA
Year: 2012
Price: Regular $13, Sale $5.95

Wine Enthusiast Review:


-"Melon, green apple and citrus flavors are lively and refreshing, with a spicy, floral nuance."

My Review:


**Disclaimer: I am fighting a wicked cold, so my reviews this week may not be the best**


-83 Points
-This wine was strong on the nose (I was pretty thankful for this, as it cleared my sinuses real quick). I caught hints of lemon and citrus, maybe grapefruit. There was also some spice to this wine and definitely a kick at the end. I tried this wine on its own without food. It was a little too bitter for my taste, but overall not bad.


No comments:

Post a Comment