Friday, February 5, 2016

Tasting--Yellow Tail Red Moscato Bubbles

 

Name: Yellow Tail Red Moscato Bubbles
Variety: Red Moscato
Region: New South Wales
Country: Australia
Year: N/A
Price: Regular $10, Sale $5.95

Winery Review:

-"With a gorgeous deep pink hue, this is a wine that offers scrumptious aromas of lifted tropical fruits, ripe fresh strawberries with black currant and raspberry texture. Its flavor is a vibrant Moscato, with fresh forest fruits and strawberries and a nice dose of sweetness."

My Review:

**Disclaimer: I am fighting a wicked cold this week, so my reviews may not be the best**

-95 Points
-This wine was easy on the nose with a slight grape scent. Very bubbly, sweet grape flavor and hints of raspberries and strawberries. This was by far my favorite wine from this week's tasting. I tried this wine on its own without food.


No comments:

Post a Comment