Thursday, April 7, 2016

Tasting--Mars & Venus Chardonnay















**Disclaimer: this week's flight was my favorite of the semester**

Name: Mars & Venus
Variety: Chardonnay

Region: La Mancha
Country: Spain
Year: NA
Price: $5.95

Winery Review: 

-"
A very nice value Chardonnay that comfortably over-delivers vs. its modest price tag. No oak here, just bushels of clean, crisp, Chardonnay apple and stone fruit with a hint of caramelized pineapple.  Juicy and clean, this is a mid-weight white that's just perfect for parties or weeknight sipping."


My Review:


-86 Points
-This wine had a peachy, apricot nose with hints of alcohol burning the inside of my nasal cavities. To the taste, this wine was a little caramel-y, but had no real defining flavor for me. It seemed a bit watered down. I tried this wine on its own without food.

No comments:

Post a Comment