Thursday, April 7, 2016

Tasting--Mapreco Vinho Verde Rose














Name: Mapreco
Variety: Rose

Region: Vinho Verde
Country: Portugal
Year: 2015
Price: Regular $10, Sale $7.95

Winery Review: 

-"
The cherry color reveals a slightly fizzy wine that is a very fruitful rosé made from the traditional vinho verde white grapes. Adding a splash of red to offer flavors with notes of strawberry, cherry and berries. A delightful twist on the original."


My Review:


-86 Points
-This wine, like the first in this week's flight, was okay. On the nose, I got an overwhelming and without a doubt sense of Hubba Bubba bubblegum. To the taste, this wine was obviously sweet, with hints of tart citrus and, of course, bubblegum. I didn't hate this wine, but I didn't love it either. I tried this wine on its own without food.

No comments:

Post a Comment